Here’s a super easy weeknight or weekend dinner option that will be adored by many! These Crispy Vegan Sausage Rolls are dangerously GOOD and will make you munch non-stop!
The mix is filled with sautéd onions, delicious seasoning and of course, our very own Craft-It-Yourself! Plant-Based Ground Meat!
We’re not drooling, YOU are!
Yields: 2-3 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 min
Vegan Sausage Mix
- 1 cup Neophyto Foods: Craft-It-Yourself! Plant-Based Ground Meat
- 1/3 onion, chopped and sautéd
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- Nutmeg to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Follow the instructions for preparing the Craft-It-Yourself! Plant-Based Ground Meat.
- Combine all the vegan sausage mix ingredients.
- Lay 2 sheets of puff pastries on a baking sheet.
- Distribute the filling evenly on each pastry sheet.
- Roll out the top and bottom of each pastry sheet and fold the ends to form a complete roll.
- Flip the rolls and cut them into bite size pieces with a pizza cutter.
- Separate the vegan sausage rolls on the baking sheet.
- Brush each roll with some olive oil and top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup!
We’d love to hear how this recipe turned out for you! Let us know in the comments below! And tag @NeophytoFoods on Instagram to share your delicious creations!