Here’s our take on the classic Thanksgiving stuffing, veganized! This hassle-free recipe is guaranteed to impress everyone this Thanksgiving!
We used our very own Thanksgiving Spices and Craft-It-Yourself! Plant-Based Ground Meat to achieve the flavour and texture of this classic dish!
Yields: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 80 min
Total time: 90 min
- 1 cup Neophyto Foods: Craft-It-Yourself! Plant-Based Ground Meat
- 1 pack of our limited edition Thanksgiving Spice Mix
- 2 cups of box stuffing mix of choice, or homemade croutons
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup veggie stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Follow the instructions for preparing the Craft-It-Yourself! Plant-Based Ground Meat.
- Over medium-high heat, add olive oil to your pan. Sauté chopped onion, celery and minced garlic till softened. Set aside.
- Fry our Plant-Based Ground Meat with the Thanksgiving spice mix until browned.
- Combine everything in a bowl. Add the herbs, salt and pepper, and veggie stock. Mix well and transfer to a baking pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes at 350ºF until the top is crisp and golden. Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving!
We’d love to hear how this recipe turned out for you! Let us know in the comments below! And tag @NeophytoFoods on Instagram to share your delicious creations!