We tried Cafe Delites Garlic Baked Potato Wedges recipe and it went perfectly with our Garlic & Rosemary neoCheese dip. These baked potato wedges are a great side dish that can paired with pretty much anything! Here is our take on this delicious recipe!
Yields: 6 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 6 large russet potatoes, rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt (adjust to your tastes)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (adjust to your tastes)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (adjust to your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Garlic & Rosemary neoCheese as the dipping sauce
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C). Line your baking tray with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut each potato in half length-ways, then cut each half in half length-ways again until you have 8 wedges per potato.
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, salt, oregano and pepper. Pour the oil mixture over the potatoes and toss and coat evenly.
- Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on the baking tray.
- Bake for 35 minutes, turning wedges halfway through baking time, until crisp and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy with our Garlic & Rosemary neoCheese!
Leave a comment