This quick and customizable Vegan Fried Rice recipe is just what you need for a busy weeknight dinner! Loaded with your favourite veggies, our Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit and just a few more flavourful ingredients! This simple one-pan recipe is a wonderful alternative to the classic Asian dish.
Yields: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total time: 25 min
- 1/2 cup Neophyto Foods: Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cup cooked rice (preferably leftover ‘cold’ rice and not freshly cooked so it doesn’t stick)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- ½ to 1 cup veggies of your choice
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Follow the instructions for preparing the Neokit™.
- Over medium heat, in your pan, add olive oil and sauté the diced onions and garlic.
- Add your Plant-Based Ground Meat to the pan and cook until the colour turns light brown.
- Add your favourite veggies to the pan and continue to sauté.
- Add your rice to the pan and mix well with all the other ingredients.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Enjoy with chilli oil if you like it spicy!
We’d love to hear how this recipe turned out for you! Let us know in the comments below! And tag @NeophytoFoods on Instagram to share your delicious creations!