Looking for a delicious dinner that can be ready in under 30 minutes? This Vegan Ground Meat & Broccoli Stir-fry recipe is perfect for a quick-fix dinner and is deliciously satisfying! We used our Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit for recreating the flavour and texture of this takeout classic!
Yields: 2 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 min
- 1/2 cup Neophyto Foods: Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit
- 3 cup broccoli, cut to bitesize
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ minced ginger
- 1 small red chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine or white wine
- 2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste if needed
- Prepare steamed rice
- Follow the instructions for preparing the Neokit™ and set aside.
- In a separate pot, boil the bitesize broccoli for one minute. Drain and set aside.
- Over medium heat, add olive oil to your pan and sauté minced garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the prepared plant-based ground meat to the pan and stir-fry until the colour turns light brown.
- Add the chopped red chilli and sauté for one minute.
- Add rice wine, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil to the pan along with the boiled bitesize broccoli. Toss mixture over high heat until the broccoli softens.
- Assemble your broccoli stir-fry onto a bowl of steamed rice and enjoy!
We’d love to hear how this recipe turned out for you! Let us know in the comments below! And tag @NeophytoFoods on Instagram to share your delicious creations!